12034 Riverside Dr
Valley Village, CA 91607
818 798 1737
Our licensed plumbers serve both residential and commercial businesses throughout the area. It is our primary focus to provide you with the most honest and upfront pricing possible and follow it up with top quality, professional plumbing services. We never charge any hidden fees and will make sure that you know exactly what to expect when you hire us to perform water heater repair or installation.
- High Quality Water Heaters
- Free Estimates
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Guranteed Price Quote
- High Level Craftsmanship
We provide same day water heater services 7 days a week. We provide Water Heater Repair, Water Heater Installation & Tankless Water Heater Services. On average a standard water heater has a life expectancy of approximately 8-15 years. Of course this all depends on some variables such as how often it is used, upkeep, maintenance and brand. However, even with a life expectancy of over a decade many things can go wrong causing a water heater to need repair within this time frame. Water Heater Repair service is one of the core services that we provide. If you are experiencing any of the following problems we can come to your home and take a look at your water heater today to diagnose the problem and provide a solution.
On average standard water heaters have a life expectancy of approximately 8-15 years depending on some variables such as how often it is used, upkeep and maintenance and brand. However, even with a life expectancy of over a decade many things can go wrong causing a water heater to need repair within this time frame.
- Abnormal Shortage in Hot Water Supply
- Any Unordinary Odor in Water
- Discolored Water
- Water Leaking from Tank
- Water Leaking from Connections
- A Pilot Light that Temporarily Turns Off
The above list is a good checklist for a properly functioning water heater, so if you are experiencing even 1 of the above issues it is highly recommended that you consider repairing your water heater in The above issues can usually be fixed with a simple and inexpensive repair. Call Us Today to have your water heater inspected. Servicing your water heater could prolong the life of your water heater by a significant time span, usually years, and save you hundreds of dollars in replacement costs!
and money and will treat your accordingly.
Below are a few considerations for Water Heater Installation:
- 40 Gallon Water Heater Installed
- 50 Gallon Water Heater Installed
- Gas Water Heaters & Electric Water Heaters
- Current Area for Water Heater
- Water Heater Supply Needs
- Number of Rooms & Appliances
- The above considerations are important and can impact the price of a water heater installation however, for 90% of all water heaters that we install we stick strictly to our 40 & 50 Gallon Specials. Which makes us the most affordable choice for Water Heater Installion